The Story behind the Idea




The Beginning

        So my name is Adam Dewar. I'm a 3D Animator and videographer who has been traveling around for a little over a year now. In January 2018 I moved to Scotland with my girlfriend to live here for a year or two. For the past 4 years I have been working as a 3D Animator on projects like Bob the Builder and Polly Pocket, but now because of my location, I cant get much work as an animator. This means I have to create more 3D projects on my own time so I can keep my skills and knowledge up to date for when I move back to Vancouver. This is actually the perfect time for me to start working on something I really care about.

        Back in Vancouver I lived with my best friend in a nice quiet area that wasn't far from downtown. The neighbourhood was full of beautiful houses. If they weren't restored heritage homes then they were expensive multi storied houses that were sectioned off so each floor could be rented out. 

        Our house was an old beat up house. It looked dirty and and had water damage to the outside. Our deck looked terrible, covered in dirt and moss, the wood was rotting and falling apart. It stood out quite well against the nicer houses on the street. Almost every other weekend, if not every weekend, we had our friends over for beer pong and fun. We would always get up to something together. From me stapling my roommates phone to the roof because she's short and I know she couldnt reach it, to winning a keg and 4 bottles of bourbon from a bar and throwing a big backyard house party. 

        Now, living in Scotland, I have decided to take all the stories that I can remember and create a series based on them. On January 18, 2018 I began working on it. In this Blog ill be showing and telling everything I do, the problems and how I resolve them.


* * * * *

If you are interested in seeing my work on other projects or want to look at my travels so far, feel free to check out my links below.

Portfolio - adamdewar.ca



Comments

Post a Comment