West of Perfy - Episode 01 - Story is Greenlight baby!!

I did it!

        I finally have episode 01 nailed down! I have it fully blocked out. All that's left is to do is redo my Voice-overs so they're all the same levels, then spline my animations, do facials and render! After that its just Sound effects and I'll be done. It sounds like a lot but I feel the hardest part is done. Story is the biggest part of this for me and I'm finally happy with how it is working.

        In other news! Instagram just released IGTV yesterday so Im trying to figure out how I can involve that to make use of it. The vertical video makes it so I can't just repost my YouTube videos on it because they are composed for 16:9 ratio. Im toying with the idea of having a VLOG from the characters points of view? But then again that would use a ton of my time as well. I need a way for it to be simple like the comics I post on Instagram but obviously in video form. I just don't want it to take me away from making the actual series just yet. And of course I have rendering to think about as well. So until I get the idea figured out, Ill be placing it on the backburner for now. Still thinking about it but it's not priority one yet.

        I have built a posting schedule on Instagram now, I post every Monday and Thursday, with the hopes of posting more often when I get more episodes finished.

Other than that, I just wanted to let whoever is following know what is going on! It's a slow process but if you've ever done 3D before then you would know, it's a long process.

Slide on over to my Instagram feed and check out the posts I have so far. Would love to hear some feedback as well!





* * * * *
If you like being on the ball, go ahead and follow/subscribe to the West of Perfy YouTube and Instagram channels so you'll be first to see my first posts!

West of Perfy Youtube Channel - Here
West of Perfy Instagram - Here

If you are interested in seeing my work on other projects or want to look at my travels so far, feel free to check out my links below.

Portfolio - adamdewar.ca
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/

Comments