Back after a small break! West of Perfy.

I'm back! 

        Well I had a week or so off because a couple friends came to visit me. If you didn't know, Im actually living in Scotland at the moment while we apply for Finn to get her PR in Canada. Both Doug and Joy form the show came over to visit so I showed them around the city. Today was my first day off since they left so I got right back to working on the project. I have to get some comics done up so I'm working on those right away then I'll move back over to Episode 01 and will redo the voice-overs so they're all balanced and proper.

        I think I've definitely blown my YouTube schedule out of the water by now so I'll be uploading whenever I can for the beginning. I do believe that once I am settled back down in Vancouver, I'll have a render computer which will speed everything up about 5x. But that's a 1.5 years away so for now I'll stuck with just the laptop.

        It's weird how you can have so many stories to tell in you life but when you need one, you completely forget all of them. I'm trying to think of all the stuff that has happened to us as a group but I haven't remembered very many. We've done so much but none of it comes to mind. Just another tricky part about West of Perfy!

Slide on over to my Instagram feed and check out the posts I have so far. Would love to hear some feedback as well!






* * * * *
If you like being on the ball, go ahead and follow/subscribe to the West of Perfy YouTube and Instagram channels so you'll be first to see my first posts!

West of Perfy Youtube Channel - Here
West of Perfy Instagram - Here

If you are interested in seeing my work on other projects or want to look at my travels so far, feel free to check out my links below.

Portfolio - adamdewar.ca
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/

Comments